Friday, December 30, 2005

Intro

Ok... So I've started this blog. This is my first serious blog, meant for work-like purposes, rather than being used as a journal of some sort or another.

First, let me introduce myself. I go by the name Chinchu, and am an avid crocheter. I also love chinchillas (hence the alias "chinchu"), so I've mixed the two into this blog. Here, I hope to post pictures of my crochet work, and patterns for it.

I'm also an avid photographer, and a wannabe model, so all photography will be by me or of me modeling my works. Everything posted here is copyrighted by me, so please don't steal it. I'm perfectly happy to share my work, as long as I'm given credit for it. ^_^

I hope you enjoy this blog, and thank you for any and all feedback I may receive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home