Friday, December 30, 2005

Basic Terms and Stitch Guide

I feel obligated to include this, because I know members of my Girl Scout Troop will be referring to these patterns, but are still learning the basics.

St - Stitch
Sp - Space
YO - Yarn over
Ch - Chain
Sl - Slip stitch
Sc - Single crochet (insert hook in st or sp indicated, YO and pull up a loop, YO and draw through 2 loops on hook)
Dc - Double crochet (YO, insert hook in st or sp indicated, YO and pull up a loop, YO and draw through 2 loops on hook, YO and draw through 2 loops on hook.)

And for a little personal note, I was on http://www.weebls-stuff.com/ today just seeing if they had anything new, when I noticed a Magical Trevor 3. I'm a huge fan of the original Magical Trevor and, although I was disappointed with the second Magical Trevor, I was really excited and happy to see that a third had come out. I was even happier to see, when watching this new Magical Trevor episode, that it focused on CHINCHILLAS! XD So I took a screen shot (well, several screen shots, actually) of the mini chinchilla, and now, I will share it with you ^_^

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And THAT is what I call cute. Oh, and by the way, that image is copyrighted by Weebl and Bob, not me, so they get their credit for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home